TOWN OF AMITY
January 13th, 2020
Present: Glenn Williams, Edward Estabrook, Pat Miller, Selectmen,
and Stephanie McGary, Town Manager, Floyd Boyett, citizen.
- Meeting opened at 6 PM by Glenn Williams.
- Minutes of November 18th, 2019 meeting were read and accepted. (No meeting in month of December.)
- The Treasurers Warrant was approved and signed.
- The Bank Statements and correspondence were opened, signed and approved.
- Floyd Boyett, citizen, asked the Selectmen to consider the recreational sale of marijuana in the town. He requested a letter of approval from the town to do so. The Selectmen told Floyd they would discuss and get back to him regarding this topic.
- The Selectmen asked Stephanie to make the last payment on the sand shed loan.
- The Selectman asked that the Town Meeting date and time of Saturday, April 25th, at 9 am be shared on Facebook.
- The Presentation from Sarah Strickland (Great East Grand Region Economic Plan Committee) was rescheduled for a later date due to weather.
- Meeting closed at 7:22 pm.
Stephanie McGary, Town Manager