TOWN OF AMITY
May 6th, 2019
Present: Glenn Williams, Edward Estabrook, Pat Miller, Selectmen,
and Stephanie McGary, Town Manager, Floyd Boyett, citizen.
- Meeting opened at 6 PM by Glenn Williams.
- Minutes of April 1st, 2019 meeting were read and accepted.
- The Treasurers Warrant was approved and signed.
- The Bank Statements and correspondence were opened, signed and approved.
- Floyd Boyett asked permission/approval from the town to open up a storefront at his current location to accommodate his current position as a medical marijuana caregiver, as well as, to provide products and services as a caregiver, in addition to products, educational classes, and services for the community. The selectmen let Floyd know they will vote on this matter and get back to him with a decision.
- The Selectmen discussed the properties going up for public bid and went over the details of the bid process. A special selectmen’s meeting was set for June 10th, 2019 at 6:00 pm to open bids.
- Meeting closed at 7:33 PM.
Stephanie McGary, Town Manager