TOWN OF AMITY
August 6, 2018
Present: Glenn Williams, Edward Estabrook, Pat Miller, Selectmen,Margaret Frye, Town Manager, and Larry Hamilton
- Meeting opened at 6 PM by Glenn Williams.
- Minutes of July 9, 2018 meeting were read and accepted.
- The Treasurers Warrants were approved and signed.
- The Bank Statements and correspondence was opened, signed and approved
- Larry Hamilton spoke to the Selectmen on getting a new flag pole for the Veterans Monument. He would like to see three poles and flags. He has people who will volunteer some of the services and poles. He and the Selectmen talked about relocating the monument. The Selectmen want to bring it to the Town people at the Town Meeting in March to see what they would like to do with it. It was left that the Selectmen and Larry will research the cost of moving the monument and bring it to the Town in March 2019.
- Margaret gave the Selectmen her resignation effective January 31, 2019. The Selectmen accepted it. Pat will put together an ad for a new Town Manager.
- Meeting closed at 7:45 pm.
Margaret Frye, Town Manager