TOWN OF AMITY
May 7, 2018
Present: Glenn Williams, Edward Estabrook, Pat Miller, Selectmen,
Margaret Frye, Town Manager,
1. Meeting opened at 6 PM by Glenn Williams.
2. Minutes of April 2, 2018 meeting were read and accepted.
3. The Treasurers Warrants were approved and signed.
4. The Bank Statements and correspondence was opened, signed and approved.
5. The Selectmen voted to hire Clarissa Porter for Plumbing Inspector.
6. The Selectmen voted to make a payment on the Salt/Sand Shed with the reimbursement money from the State.
7. The Selectmen voted to get four (4) credit cards with a limit of $1,000.00 on each one for the Town of Amity.
8. The Selectmen discussed working on the Tracy Road. It will be resurfaced where it wash out. They will do it as soon as possible.
9. The Selectmen will talk with Larry Knapp about using his driveway for School Bus Turn on the Monument Road.
10. The Selectmen voted to purchase a chain saw for the Town and to buy the pre-mixed gas with no ethanol.
11. Meeting closed at 7:25 PM.
Margaret Frye, Town Manager