TOWN OF AMITY
Minutes of the meeting of the Board of Selectpersons of the Town of Amity, held at the Town Office
November 6, 2017
Present: Glenn Williams, Joseph P. Ledger, Pat Miller, Selectmen,
Margaret Frye, Town Manager, & Dana Delano from NMDC
Citizens: Dale & Erica Hodgdon, Larry Hamilton, Debbie Cone
- Meeting opened at 6 PM by Glenn Williams.
- Minutes of last meeting were read and accepted.
- The Treasurers Warrants were approved and signed.
- The Bank Statements and correspondence was opened, signed and approved.
- Dana Delano from NMDC came and explained to the Selectmen what NMDC does for the communities.
- Dale Hodgdon expressed his concern about someone building on his property on Monument Road.
- Larry Hamilton presented the Selectmen with a certificate from Bruce Poliquin, member of Congress and flag that was flown over the Capital in Washington DC
- The Selectmen decided to table the Marijuana Ordinance.
- Meeting closed at 8:10 PM.
Margaret Frye, Town Manager