TOWN OF AMITY
Minutes of the meeting of the Board of Selectpersons of the Town of Amity, held at the Town Office
July 10, 2017
Present: Glenn Williams, Joseph P. Ledger, Pat Miller, Selectmen,
Margaret Frye, Town Manager, Joe Lehman
- Meeting opened at 6 PM by Glenn Williams.
- Minutes of last meeting were read and accepted.
- The Treasurers Warrants for June 2017 was approved and signed.
- The Bank Statements were opened, signed and approved.
- The Selectmen said that the Town doesn’t need a Stop Ahead Sign on the Estabrook Road on the Route 1 side, because the Stop Sign is visable.
- The Selectmen said to roll over the CD’s.
- Milton Cone told Margaret that the Fire Department and Ambulance would attempt to get to any place in Amity, the best they could.
- Joe is going to check with Steelstone about Hot Topping the culverts on Lycette Road.
- Meeting closed at 7 PM.
Margaret Frye, Town Manager